Wednesday 30 December 2015

Appreciating art

Some days I was bored at work so drew pictures of promoters of different brands, some people that works around me like beauty advisors, cleaners, etc. It's amazing to see smiles on their faces when I give them rough sketches or cartoon portraits of them. I drew 3 of the promoters, 3 beauty advisors and 1 cleaner, I even drew the supervisor (but I didn't mange to take picture of the drawings because I was too excited to give them, I even forgot to signed my name on it.) I only managed to take my drawing of 2 of the beauty advisors) One of the promoter, and the beauty advisor in this pic started spreading around my rough portraits, everyone started complimenting my work and they even requested me to draw them too. (On a side note; these pictures were drawn on the white cardboard papers found in shoe boxes and with a pen, to write my sales report down.) It makes me so happy that people liked and appreciated my simple sketches/drawing I drew just in 5-10mins, they weren't my best because I only had a pen and cardboard paper but it was definitely the best moment in my 17 days of working there❤️
Here are some pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment