Sunday 26 July 2015

2nd PORTRAIT LESSON!

Hi everybody! On Tuesday was our 2nd portrait lesson. We had to choose an artist and use their style for the portrait later on. We were introduced to a few portrait artists from Thailand, China and Indonesia. I chose a China artist, Liu Ye.


We were told to chose a portrait picture of our idols and draw a realistic picture of them. I chose Halsey, she's 20, she's a singer and a songwriter and I love her music. She's my inspiration and she also has the same birthday as me! This is Halsey.




 We were given about an hour and surprisingly, the class manage to finish the drawing. I think we have improved from our first lesson! After that we had a sharing session as usual.



I think all of the drawings looks like a legit face. Then we were given homework to finish up the portrait and draw another portrait of the same idol but this time, following the chosen artist's style. That's all for the 2nd portrait lesson and I will show you the finished homework on my next blog.

Thanks for reading and see you in my next blog post!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment